Larchmont Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Headache/Nightmare

Tracy McNeal - Johnson purchased a 2012 Jeep vin# last 6- 200628 for approximately 16,000.00 (cash) in February 2018. Since i had this vehicle, its been horrible .

Engine light stays on... brought the vehicle back three different times for service and lost of work and earnings from my New York City Fire Department Job. Jeep service experts stated claim that my vehicle was fixed with all new parts and ready for the road. You would think that if Larchmont Jeep dealer would have service ALL vehicles before sale?

Presently as we speak, my Engine Light is back on and there is NO heat, heating system failed !

I conferred with Manger John at said location however, he wants me to bring my vehicle back on Monday, December 10, 2018 once again for service. It's costing me time and money that I don't have and extremely inconveniencing my safety and lifestyle driving this Jeep vehicle. Furthermore, went to Eastchester Chrysler Jeep for service and manger stated that this jeep is a lemon....

Have part on back order regarding Engine light being on..... Tracy McNeal- Johnson

Product or Service Mentioned: 2012 Jeep Liberty Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Larchmont Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Headache and or Nightmare

I Tracy McNeal - Johnson purchased a 2012 Jeep vin# last 6- 200628 for approximately 16,000.00 (cash) in Feb., 2018. Since i had this vehicle, its been horrible .

Product or Service Mentioned: 2012 Jeep Liberty Sport Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Fix the jeep liberty .

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.